Scott is a Physiotherapist with a strong history of working in Private Practice. Growing up, Scott was a competitive swimmer, whose ongoing injuries meant he spent more time out of the water and in physiotherapy. So began his interest for understanding the human body and learning how to best treat and return people to doing what they love most.
Scott works out of three practices, Oakleigh, Sandringham and Monbulk, but has previously worked in other private practices, public and private hospitals focusing on acute injuries, sports, post operative orthopaedic care and rehabilitation. He also manages the care of an aged care centre, has worked in hydrotherapy and also worked in a WorkCover Clinic seeing a varied caseload. He has completed further studies in a number of physiotherapy services such as dry needling, Active Release Therapy, pilates and strength and conditioning.
Reaching Everest Base Camp 2018
Previous Sports work:
- 2017 Swimming OW World Cup Abu Dhabi – Australian Team Physiotherapist
- 2013-2017 Swimming State Teams and Nationals – Victorian State Team Physiotherapist
- 2013 Futsal National Championships – Victoria State Team Physiotherapist
- 2010-11 Chelsea Heights Football Club Physiotherapist
- 2009 Indoor Hockey Junior Nationals – Victoria State Team Physiotherapist
With his varied history of experiences treating children and adolescents through to the elderly, the top athletes to the weekend warrior, Scott is a great choice to see to ensure you get the right treatment and management of your acute or chronic injuries as well as the right plan to get you back to sport, work or whatever your goals may be!
Looking for a physio in Sandringham, Oakleigh, Monbulk or surrounding suburbs?